…I wrote about this subject a few years ago, and it looks like I’m going to have to talk about it again. As a retired cocksman and former wild ass single man, I have a bit of expertise on what I’m about to say:
Many, many single straight men out here need to do better when it comes to dealing with women. Too many.
I know. Many guys would say “screw you!” to me, or worse. I understand that there are many dudes out here who don’t need my advice to meet women.
But…yeesh. There are a lot of guys who do.
Below is a list of things men (younger and older) should and shouldn’t do, when it comes to attracting women.
Men Should Not:
– Grow unkempt beards/facial hair.
– Skip showers/baths.
– Have bad personal/fashion style.
– Smoke three packs of cigarettes in a span of an hour, and then sit next to a woman, and make her eyes water with your tear gas-like scent.
-Skip brushing their teeth and using mouthwash.
-Talk without having any kind of tact or social awareness.
– Groom their facial hair.
– Shower often.
– Learn how to dress, and find their own personal style.
– Brush their teeth, use mouthwash, and friggin’ vape…it’s 2018.
– Talk with and to women like an adult. It’s 2018…and you don’t want to end up a hashtag.
Nice talk (for any dude who needed it). Now, go and get some phone numbers.
Contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image courtesy of FunLOL.com